Wentzel Consulting: International
As I develop my consulting practice I am starting to understand the value I can offer with my international experiences. Below is a list of my travels to highlight what I can offer going forward.
- Currently reside in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Providing consulting services in Business Analysis, Human Resources, Total Rewards and Analytics.
Provided Human Resources services in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Texas (Lehigh Hanson/ Heidleberg Cement, 13 months).
- Previously resided in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Provided Human Resources services in Calgary (Symcor, 16 months).
- Previously resided in Taipei, Taiwan.
Provided teaching and tutorial services (Everyday American School, 12 months).
Previously resided in Fairfield, New South Wales, Australia.
- Served as a labourer in both manufacturing and forestry (13 months).
Previously resided in Haintchen, Hesse, Germany.
- Served as a labourer in both hoteling and forestry (11 months).
Short personal travels: Scotland, Wales, England, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Macau, China, Taipei, Hong Kong, Belgium, United States (Arizona, California, Hawaii, Michigan, Montana, Oregon, Texas, Nevada, New York, Washington), Mexico, Greece, Barbados, Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia).