Wentzel Consulting: International
As I develop my consulting practice I am starting to understand the value I can offer with my international experiences. Below is a list of my travels to highlight what I can offer going forward.
- Currently reside in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Providing consulting services in Business Analysis, Human Resources, Total Rewards and Analytics.
Provided Human Resources services in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Texas (Lehigh Hanson/ Heidleberg Cement, 13 months).
- Previously resided in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Provided Human Resources services in Calgary (Symcor, 16 months).
- Previously resided in Taipei, Taiwan.
Provided teaching and tutorial services (Everyday American School, 12 months).
Previously resided in Fairfield, New South Wales, Australia.
- Served as a labourer in both manufacturing and forestry (13 months).
Previously resided in Haintchen, Hesse, Germany.
- Served as a labourer in both hoteling and forestry (11 months).
Short personal travels: Scotland, Wales, England, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Macau, China, Taipei, Hong Kong, Belgium, United States (Arizona, New York, Michigan, California, Washington, Montana, Oregon, Texas, Nevada), Mexico, Greece, Barbados, Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia).