- Business Analysis, Assessments and Health Checks
- Compensation and Total Rewards Services
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Employee Termination Services
- Exit Interviews and Retention Reviews
- Focus Groups Facilitation
- Harrison Assessments
- Job Description Creation
- Market &/or Pay Band Compensation Design & Incentives
- Performance Management
- Policy Development
- Six Sigma and Lean
- Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning
- Workplace Fairness Assessments and Investigations
What is a Total Rewards assessment?
For Employers reviewing Pay Policies, Practices and Programs
In general terms, 'compensation' is the term which describes the total rewards that serve to motivate participants in the organization to do the right thing. The art and the science of rewarding success requires planning and deliberate effort, with a long term focus as budgets are approved and adjusted.
Q: How do we measure the now, the desired end goal, and intermediary steps between?
Q: What red thread links org strategy to a vision?
Q: What is the company story, and how do we ensure the participants of this story are prepared for challenges in the workplace and at home*.
* If that is part of the plan.
Conversations about 'pay' should be informed, transparent and conducted with integrity and honesty. We can create a visible link between pay and performance with time together asking these questions.
What does full scope recruitment look like?
For Employers hiring new Employees
- First, we meet to discuss a needs analysis and an internal analysis, then maybe review any internal succession plans
- If you have a JD, great, otherwise, we create a Job Description
- If you know what you want, great, otherwise, we create a screening criteria
- If you have an online presence, great, otherwise, we develop a marketing plan to attract candidates
- If necessary, we can create and conduct telephone screenings
- If your recruitment process is built, formalized, transparent and established, great, otherwise, we build a defensible interview process
- I encourage Harrison Assessments, but maybe you prefer something else to determine candidate fit and skills
- We conduct necessary checks like reference checks, education verification, security clearance etc. as needed. If you have standard templates, great, otherwise we draft an offer letter which is reviewed by the manager and supervisor as needed
- If you have an onboarding and orientation process, great, otherwise, we prepare steps for a great first week
- If you have retention questions, great, otherwise, we develop 30/ 60/ 90 day questions to ensure fit and success
The hard work in the process has the ROI (usually) of lower turnover, lower rates of job dissatisfaction, and reduced 'presenteeism'.